Monday, January 3, 2011

you created your own doubts


today I woke up to a kid singing at the top of his lungs.
he was walking down the street and he was going for it!
it was awesome!

the only lyric that I heard clearly was
"you created your own doubts"
he sung it right when he was walking by my window

the way he said "you" sounded like it was directed right at me

it was such a good thing to wake up to
a simple concept, but completely true

doubts aren't there until we create them


that kid set up my whole day
no doubts

3 comments:

Unknown said...

right on.

Tib said...

LOVE those moments where the Universe sings at you.

starheadboy said...

definitely!!
the universe has been doing this to me constantly lately, I feel like the most important thing I can do right now is to stay aware of it