Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday morning



*woke up laughing again this morning

*said a ton of "thank you's" for another brand new day

*ran about 2 and a half miles to kill the mini-hangover headache
from the incredible party sesh in Tacoma last night.
(hung out with an amazing old friend that I haven't seen in about 4 years and got to hear about all her crazy adventures and got to hang out with one of my favorite people on the planet, my brother-in-law Jimmy).
I had a fucking blast!!

*drank some coffee in the shower without the light on
(I take showers without the light on and meditate in there, I love it)

*I feel great today and I get to hang out with an incredibly gorgeous woman all day today




WOW! what a good fucking day

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Russell said...

I still have to try drinking a beer in the shower....

starheadboy said...

you will LOVE IT!!
it's so much fun!