Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vital 5

Today started out with a super fun session at Green Lake skate park (someday I'll remember to get pics at an actual skate park, I get too excited and forget to take pics).

I didn't know if I was going to make it to the new Vital 5 grant/preformance piece.
"arbitrary art grant in art dealing"
I did make it, I walked a 36 by 48 inch painting down 15 blocks in the pouring rain.. and it was awesome!
(drinking a couple beers and having an Ipod in my ears gets me through almost anything)
I talked to a lot of great people, got to check out some incredible art, and one little pygmy bear masquerading as a short-haired pomeranian (complete with a florescent orange coat).





I included a photo of the painting that I hauled down, it's from a couple years ago. I wanted to bring something big and dark, it fit the mood of the sky today. good times!
check out
www.vital5productions.com for more info.

YAYER!

No comments: