Thursday, June 9, 2011

uh oh...


I was walking up Madison today and was amazed to see this
flatbed semi carrying a bunch of pallets try to make a right
turn onto a residential street.

I just stood there for a couple minutes watching


in my head a mix of thoughts and emotions
*empathy for the driver's situation.
*secretly wanting him to take out the telephone pole.
*wondering how he was going to navigate all the roundabouts
in the neighborhood he heading into.
*feeling pretty secure that the driver was trained to deal with
this type of situation.. but, still not wanting to walk around the
back of the truck and accidentally get backed over.

I finally walked around and kept going on my little journey
secure with the idea in my head
"those pallets will get where they're going"

No comments: