Wednesday, June 8, 2011

purple pen reincarnated

my favorite pen.. "crazy little purple pen" ran out of ink last week
it was a sad day

little purple pen showed up in my laundry one day.
I washed some clothes..
and when I was moving all the clothes into the dryer
little purple pen showed up somehow

I had never seen it before and it had obviously survived a wash cycle

It became my favorite pen real quick

I drew with it for a couple weeks, maybe three

then, it ran out of ink


yesterday this little coffee maker showed up


this little coffee maker rules!

hmmmmm one awesome thing leaves...
then another awesome thing shows up a short time later
REINCARNATION!!

I'm convinced that the purple pen came back to me
in the form of this coffee maker

good times!

welcome back purple pen! I know your soul is in there.

No comments: