Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a buffalo does not equal a "holy cow"

My buffalo always get mistaken for other animals.. mostly cows or "holy cows", because of the halo.

At one of my shows, my buddy Colin had a conversation with a guy that insisted that the buffalo was a "holy cow".
Colin stated over and over that it was a buffalo and the artist was standing right behind the guy and he could confirm it.

The guy kept insisting, then walked away.

I think the story is hilarious, Colin is a writer, script writer and an artist, he has an incredible imagination, unlimited creativity and can tell a mean story.

I love when he brings up the "holy cow" story, he tells it soooo good.

He drew this comic about the experience..

I fucking love it!

(image posted with permission from Colin Maguire)

No comments: