Sunday, October 10, 2010

a two year battle comes to an end



these little babies have been a source of stress now...
going on two years..

the wipers have been running into each other for so long
and I always forget to fix them when it's sunny out
as soon as it rains.. it's a little too late to do damage control

I've tried smaller wipers, cutting them shorter
nothing works

the motor may be going out..
I didn't really care
I JUST FUCKING WANTED IT FIXED!!
nothing has worked

until yesterday... the ultimate solution came..
I can't believe I didn't think of it before

I BENT THE SHIT OUT OF ONE
AND MAKE THEM BOTH SUCCUMB TO MY WILL!

I bent the one and let the other know that
I'd do the same thing to it if things didn't get
wiped up smoothly from now on..
problem solved

I've been too friendly about it..


now they work better and smoother than ever.



I'm available to provide my new expertise on car repairs.

good times!

No comments: