Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm spending next winter in outer space



here are some of my thoughts about space..



*I'm tired of astronauts hogging up all the awesome outer space..
share some it with us.. YOU PUKES!!!

*contrary to popular belief.. outer space is warmer and more comfortable than a long, cold, rain-soaked, windy Seattle winter.
I'll be spending as much time as I can up there from here on out.

*I know not to run next to the pool in outer space..
and to wait an hour after eating to go swim,
that's an easy one... it's the same way on earth.

*just the thought of outer space makes me smile :)

*it's really safe up there... space sharks, velociraptors, and rogue satellites are the only real threats in outer space.

*gravity is dumb.. that's a FACT!

*outer space is one big party that never ends!

No comments: